Jenna Lavigna focuses on defending corporations and premises owners in product liability, toxic tort, and environmental litigation, including catastrophic accidents and exposure to asbestos and various chemicals. She has represented manufacturers and distributors of products from the automotive, industrial, and consumer goods sectors. Jenna is involved in all phases of litigation from the inception of a matter to trial, including case management, written discovery, deposing witnesses, arguing motions, and trial preparation.
In her free time, Jenna enjoys working out, trying new food places, and attending comedy shows.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Certificate, Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- Internal Advocacy Director, Moot Court
- Law Review
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., 2014)
- Phi Delta Phi Pre-Law Honors Society
- Mock Trial Team
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- State Bar of California