Jeff Adams is a litigator representing corporate clients in business disputes, premises and product liability matters, and toxic tort litigation. He has extensive experience handling a broad range of issues, including contracts, business dissolution, real property, labor, and employment.
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Executive Managing Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2011)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2021)