Jacqueline Valenza focuses her practice on defending corporations in complex product liability and toxic tort litigation, including exposure to asbestos, talc, and various chemicals. She has experience handling all stages of litigation from pleadings through trial preparation.
Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Jacqueline worked as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Franklin U. Valderrama in the Chancery Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois. She has also previously defended personal injury cases involving premises liability and the New York Labor Law.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Legal Intern, Legal Aid Society
- Legal Intern, The Children's Law Center
- Legal Intern, City of New York - Administration for Children's Services
- Boston College (B.A., 2012)
- Teaching Assistant
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Volunteer, Evanston Animal Shelter Association
- Volunteer, Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS NY)