Jacob Reichman represents manufacturers, distributors, premises owners, and insurers in defense of product liability, toxic tort, environmental, and general liability litigation. He has experience handling all stages of litigation, from filing initial pleadings through trial and appeal.
Before joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Jacob was a litigator at a Manhattan insurance defense firm. He defended clients in numerous suits involving general negligence, premises liability, and professional liability.
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Full Tuition Merit Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Journal of Law and Gender
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York