Introduction to ESOPs – Preparing for Strong Employee Stock Ownership Plans
Bloomberg BNA, in partnership with Hawkins Parnell & Young, will host the live seminar, Preparing for Strong Employee Stock Ownership Plans, on September 14, 2016 in New York City.
Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) have numerous benefits as a corporate finance and employee benefits tool. What should you consider to prepare for an ESOP? Wondering what challenges or opportunities may lie ahead?
ESOPs offer tax-favored opportunities for owners of closely-held companies, creating a path to liquidity, establishing as robust succession plan and a strong benefit structure for attracting and retaining employees.
After attending this event, participants will be able to:
- Determine what should be considered when preparing for an ESOP
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead
- Create a strong benefit structure for attracting and retaining employees
- Learn how to develop a plan that will create a path to liquidity
- Learn how to establish a robust succession plan
All attendees will receive the Bloomberg BNA Portfolio: ESOPs, #354-8th.*