Executive Compensation in the 2020 Landscape
As the executive compensation landscape continues to evolve, the best practices that companies should follow also continue to change. Comprehensive knowledge of the executive compensation trends that occurred during the 2019 proxy season will be helpful in navigating the 2020 compliance landscape.
In this LIVE Webcast, a seasoned panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group will provide the audience with an in-depth analysis of the recent developments and significant issues concerning executive compensation. Speakers will also offer the key considerations companies should take to ensure compliance in 2020.
Key topics include:
- The 2019 Proxy Season: New and Emerging Executive Compensation Trends
- Recent Developments and Issues
- Key Considerations for 2020 Compliance
- Best Compliance Practices
- Regulatory Outlook
- Stephen O'Byrne, President
- Shareholder Value Advisors Inc.
Who should attend:
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Lawyers and Consultants
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- Top Level Executives
- Members of Board Compensation Committee
- Executive Compensation and Benefits Managers
Rachel J. Markun, Partner, Hawkins Parnell & Young LLP
Jim Heim, Lead Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners, LLC
Lauren Peak, Principal, Compensation Advisory Partners