Emily Cunningham defends manufacturers, retailers, and premises owners in product liability and toxic tort litigation in California. She also has experience in commercial litigation, employment law, and intellectual property.
While in law school, Emily was a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard D. Huffman at the California Court of Appeal and orally argued cases before the Court of Appeal as a certified law clerk at the California Attorney General’s office. She was also a member of the Appellate Team and served as President of Moot Court Honors Board.
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Academic Excellence Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Appellate Skills Training
- First Place Brief, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- First Place, Negotiation Inter-school Competition
- Distinguished Advocate Award
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Public Service Honors Society
- San Diego State University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- State Bar of California