Elsa Buss focuses on defending complex litigation involving toxic torts and commercial disputes. She has extensive experience in all phases of litigation, including written discovery, settlement negotiations, depositions, motion hearings, and trial. Elsa has served on the national coordinating counsel team for a global product manufacturer, coordinating defense strategy across the United States.
Elsa was a judicial clerk at the Circuit Court of Cook County for Hon. Alfred M. Swanson, Jr. She is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Syracuse University (B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2021)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- CBA Wills for Heroes Volunteer Attorney