Dawn Anderson is a leader that creates business solutions from, and for, the people side of Hawkins Parnell & Young. She leverages her experiences in mid-sized and large ($400M - $5.4B) firms operating throughout North America to shape strategies that align people capabilities with dynamic business plans. Integrating her experience, legal knowledge, and process improvement training, Dawn identifies and implements creative solutions to balance employee and commercial interests to successfully execute strategies.
In a world of constant change, Dawn thrives at helping organizations overcome challenges and innovate. She is passionate about developing and empowering people to succeed. In every endeavor, Dawn focuses on efficiently utilizing organizational talent, accountability, learning, and driving results.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- University of Georgia (M.B.A., 1992)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 1987)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM), Association of Legal Administrators (2020)
- Organizational Development Certificate, Colorado State University (2016)
- Senior Certified Professional, Human Resources, SHRM (2015)
- Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators
- Board of Directors (2019-2020)
- Mentor, Pathbuilders
Charitable & Civic Involvement
Board of Directors, American Red Cross, Greater Atlanta
Leader of Youth Group, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church