Dawn Anderson is a business focused human resources leader that creates business solutions from, and for, the people side of the business. During her career, she has gained extensive experience in the manufacturing, retail, distribution and education fields, in North America, with responsibilities in all 50 states and Canada. With her legal and process improvement training, she has learned that there are many ways to arrive at a solution that will best service the interests of the business and the employees.
Dawn has worked with both mid-sized and large ($400m - $5.4b) firms, directly involved in shaping strategies that align people capabilities with dynamic business plans. She excels at helping organizations meet the challenges faced in today's world of constant change. Dawn is passionate about developing people and watching them succeed. She uses her strong project management skills to achieve desired results, focusing on leveraging organizational talent, accountability, learning and driving results.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- University of Georgia (M.B.A., 1992)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM), Association of Legal Administrators (2020)
- Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators
- Board of Directors (2019-2020)
- Mentor, Pathbuilders
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Leader of Youth Group, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church