Daniel Kelley focuses on defending premises owners and manufacturers and distributors of products in complex litigation involving mass torts, product liability, toxic exposures, and environmental liability. He also has experience litigating cases involving class actions, contract disputes, employment claims, and intellectual property. Dan participates in all phases of litigation from legal research and strategy to discovery, drafting motions, and trial preparation.
While in law school, Dan was a judicial extern for the Honorable Donald Wilkerson in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois and an extern in the government affairs division of the Missouri Attorney General’s Office.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Dean’s Select Scholar
- Dean’s List
- Academic Excellence Award in Criminal Procedures: Investigation
- Editor, St. Louis University Public Law Review
- Theodore McMillian American Inn of Court
- McKendree University (B.A., 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- The Illinois State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2022-2023)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants