Crystal Le represents clients in personal injury lawsuits, including cases arising out of automobile accidents and premises liability. Crystal’s clients include national corporations, insurance companies, and a major transportation network company. She also has experience in defending clients in disputes that involve catastrophic injuries.
Considerable experience in general liability enables Crystal to investigate and evaluate claims at any stage of litigation. She works closely with clients to represent their best interests and litigate matters with skill and efficiency.
She is originally from Orange County, where she presently resides with her family. When not helping clients with their legal needs she spends her time with her husband and daughter at Disneyland, snacking on churros and watching fireworks.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Colorado Boulder (B.A., 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2019-2023)