Christine advises employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under both state and federal laws. She handles claims involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes. Christine is involved in all phases of litigation from inception of a case through resolution, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and trial preparation.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology (J.D., 2007)
- Georgia State University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- The Florida Bar
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2023)
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment