Brian Yasuzawa is an experienced litigator who primarily defends auto manufacturers and dealerships in commercial and contract litigation, including cases involving consumer protection laws such as California’s Song Beverly Consumer Warranty Act (lemon law) and fraudulent concealment. He has successfully argued motions to exclude and limit plaintiff’s experts’ testimony and dismiss plaintiff’s fraud cause of action. He has also taken numerous cases to trial as lead trial counsel and argued before state appeals courts. He also represents individuals and corporations in complex product liability and toxic tort litigation. He has represented employers, premises owners, manufacturers, and distributors from a broad range of industries, including automotive, chemical, industrial, and consumer goods. Brian represents clients in state and federal courts across the country, however, concentrates his practice in California, Colorado, and Nevada.
Outside of the office, Brian remains an active alumnus of Southwestern University School of Law and enjoys live sporting events and country music.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Honors Trial Advocacy Program (Best Advocate, White Collar Crime Trial Competition; Semi-Finalist, National Trial Competition)
- University of Colorado Boulder (B.S., 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2009-2011, 2013-2018, 2020)