Brian Yasuzawa is an experienced litigator who primarily defends individuals and corporations in complex product liability and toxic tort litigation. He has represented employers, premises owners, manufacturers, and distributors from a broad range of industries, including automotive, chemical, industrial, and consumer goods. Brian represents clients in state and federal courts across the country, however, concentrates his practice in California, Nevada, and Colorado.
Outside of the office, Brian remains an active alumnus of Southwestern University School of Law and enjoys live sporting events and country music concerts.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Honors Trial Advocacy Program (Best Advocate, White Collar Crime Trial Competition; Semi-Finalist, National Trial Competition)
- University of Colorado Boulder (B.S., 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Super Lawyer "Rising Star," Super Lawyers Magazine (2009-2011, 2013-2018)
- Waller v. Doe Auto Manufacturer, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles