Brian Connolly defends businesses and property owners in litigation stemming from product liability, personal injuries, and occupational exposures to toxic substances such as asbestos, silica, diacetyl, and other chemicals. With clients ranging from individuals and small closely-held businesses to multinational conglomerates, he has extensive industry experience in a wide array of sectors, including manufacturing, construction, energy, transportation, aerospace, automotive, agrichemical, and insurance. He has also represented corporations in various business disputes and commercial litigation.
Brian represents clients locally in Missouri and Illinois, including in state and federal courts, mediation, and arbitration. He has served as national coordinating counsel to defendants in mass tort litigation involving product liability claims in jurisdictions across the country. Brian has developed comprehensive litigation strategies, led negotiation settlements, handled all discovery stages, and prepared for trial.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Dayton (B.A., magna cum laude, 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Trial Academy (2017)
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2016-2019)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Lafayette Square Restoration Committee
- Barsky v. Experian Information Solutions, Inc., et al., 2016 WL 4538526 (E.D. Mo., Aug. 30, 2016)
- City of Greenville, et al., v. Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc., 2011 WL 5118601 (C.D. Ill., Oct. 27, 2011)