Brei’a Womack focuses on defending manufacturers and distributors of products in complex litigation involving automotive warranty liability and toxic tort cases arising from asbestos exposure. She also has experience in all phases of litigation, including legal research, drafting motions, discovery, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Brei’a served as a law clerk for the Los Angeles County Superior Court, where she was responsible for drafting over one thousand plus rulings on a multitude of civil cases, regarding personal injury, contract, property, product liability and premises liability cases. Brei’a has an in-depth skill set to advocate for her clients from her extensive experience in motion drafting.
In her leisure time, Brei’a enjoys hiking and traveling.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Executive Editor and Staff Writer, Public Interest Law Reporter
- Sub-Regional Director, Midwest Black Law Students Association
- Treasurer, Black Law Students Association
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California