Ashley Anderson focuses her practice on defending manufacturers, distributors, and their insurers involved in product liability, toxic tort, and general liability litigation. Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Ashley handled state and federal litigation involving labor law, construction and personal injury.
Ashley received an endowed scholarship to attend St. John’s University School of Law, where she received the Dean’s Award for Excellence in Health Law and Poverty Law. She also interned with the Labor Bureau of the New York State Attorney General’s office. Upon graduation, she received the American Bar Association/ Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- American Bar Association/Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- Dean’s Awards for Excellence in Health Law and Poverty Law
- City University of New York: Baruch College (B.A., 2014)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York