Andrew defends individuals and businesses in litigation involving premises liability, products liability, and claims arising from accidents involving commercial motor carriers.
Before coming to Hawkins Parnell & Young, Andrew practiced family law with a focus on high-complexity and high-conflict divorce and appellate advocacy.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Law School Association Scholarship
- Community Health Law Partnership
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2012)
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association