Allison Escott practices general civil litigation defense across many fields, including commercial trucking, general transportation, premises liability, product liability, and uninsured motorist liability with over 15 years of experience. She takes pride in working with clients to evaluate a wide variety of claims in preparation for mediation or trial, and she strives to achieve positive results while minimizing potential risk to insurance carriers and their insureds. She has taken multiple cases to trial before a jury, and has argued successful motions in Limine, Daubert Motions, and motions for summary judgment in pre-trial hearings. Allison is active in the DRI and the Georgia Defense Lawyers' Association (GDLA), and she is a founding member of the GDLA Women Litigators.
Allison is an Atlanta native and enthusiastically supports local charities including the Shepherd Center. She is also an avid supporter of the arts, and still working on her ever-expanding collection of paintings. She enjoys spending time in the North Georgia, specifically the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Davidson College (B.A., cum laude, 2002)
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (Member, 2007-Present)
- Founding Member, Women Litigators (2019)
- DRI (Member, 2020-Present)
- Trucking Committee
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2004, 2011-2020)