Alexander Green focuses on defending mid-size to large corporations in product liability and toxic tort litigation involving exposure to asbestos, silica, talc, and various other substances. He has represented premise owners, manufacturers and distributors of industrial equipment and dozens of products. Alex is experienced in all phases of litigation ranging from legal project management and complex data analysis to e-Discovery, drafting motions, and trial.
While attending Northeastern University School of Law, Alex was selected by faculty as a Lawyering Fellow for the school's renowned Lawyering Skills in Social Context program. He also served as a legal intern in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to the Hon. James C. Francis, IV.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- George Washington University (B.A., 2005)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association