Honors & Recognition
- Named to the “Honor Roll” for Commercial Litigation in BTI Consulting’s Litigation Outlook 2019
- Named a Fortune 500 Go-To Law Firm in Litigation by ALM
- No. 22 on the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Top Law Firms of 2014. Key practice areas highlighted included Labor & Employment, Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation, Premises Liability, Product Liability, and Construction
- Recognized as 1 of 20 firms in the country by The National Law Journal for their 2014 "Midsize Hot List"
- Named to Vault’s Top 150 Under 150 List
- Listed in Law360's 10 Largest Environmental Groups
- Ronald Polly selected by Chambers USA in Labor & Employment