Defense Research Institute: Asbestos Medicine Seminar 2015
Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP is a proud sponsor and participant of Defense Research Institute’s (DRI) 2015 Asbestos Medicine Seminar on November 5-6, 2015 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Nevada. HPY’s Evelyn Fletcher Davis is the program chair for the eighth year in a row.
Attendees will be updated on developments in the legal, medical, and strategic trends that will directly impact success in defending asbestos cases, including:
- Learn antidotes for the Reptile Theory
- Dr. Richard Attanoos from the United Kingdom will discuss the significance of asbestos body and fiber counts, plaques, and lung fibrosis in asbestos disease claims
- International scope of mesothelioma
- Genetics, epigenetics, and cancer syndromes in asbestos litigation
- Revelations about so-called “independent” associations – such as the Collegium Ramazzini, the Brigham and Women’s Hospital International Mesothelioma Program, the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization