Defense Research Institute: Asbestos Medicine 2014
HPY is pleased to sponsor and participate in DRI’s annual Asbestos Medicine seminar in San Francisco, California on November 6-7, 2014. Evelyn Fletcher Davis is the program chair.
David Marshall will moderate the topic “Keeping Your Boiler Defendant from Losing Steam - Boiler Operation and Defense Strategy.” Ollie Harton will moderate the session “Wire and Cable Client Considerations,” with his 25 years of experience representing wire and cable companies throughout the United States.
What you will learn:
- How to explore alternative exposures and use them at trial
- A strategic approach to evaluating the Navy case
- How different mineral fibers affect the lung and may lead to the development of mesothelioma
- How to sharpen your advocacy skills for the modern juror
- Methods to preserve issues on appeal
- Ethical considerations surrounding the Garlock bankruptcy litigation
- Effective strategies to identify and diffuse fraudulent product identification