Samae Rohani is an associate in the New York office of Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP. She defends corporations and premises owners in complex product liability and toxic tort litigation, including exposure to asbestos, talcum powder, and various chemicals. She has also litigated cases involving labor law and general liability.
While in law school, Samae interned for the Honorable Sherry Klein Heitler, former Administrative Judge for Civil Matters of the New York State Supreme Court, New York County. She also served as an editor of the Fordham International Law Journal and received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award upon graduation. Samae also served as a post-graduate fellow in the Chambers of the Honorable Doris Ling-Cohan of the Appellate Term, First Department.
- New York City Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Pro Bono Committee
J.D., Fordham University School of Law (2014)
- Associate Editor, International Law Journal
- Faculty Research Assistant
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
B.B.A., summa cum laude, Hofstra University (2011)
- Provost's List
- Student Conduct Board
- New York State Courts, Appellate Division Second Department