Nicholas Fox is an associate in the Atlanta office of Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP where focuses his practice on product liability, toxic tort, environmental litigation, and related specialties. His experience includes asbestos, business, commercial, and construction litigation, including contract disputes, product liability, premises liability, negotiable instruments, UCC Law, business torts, and business fraud.
Nicholas assists in the development of national trial strategy for large corporate clients and also represents them in national litigation and as local counsel. In addition to Georgia, he has defended cases in several other states and numerous other jurisdictions throughout the United States. Nicholas participates in all phases of litigation including written discovery, taking and defending depositions, drafting pre-trial motions, arguing motions at hearing, and trial.
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- ALFA Transportation Practice Group Regional Seminar: Rapid Response Protocol
Articles and publications
J.D., M.B.A., Florida State University College of Law (2013)
- Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Society President
- Tulane Law School National Baseball Arbitration Competitor
- Dean's List all semesters
- Intern, Executive Office of Governor Charlie Crist's Office of Appointments
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia