Michael S. Tripicco
Michael Tripicco is an associate in Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP’s New York City office. Michael focuses his practice on defending manufacturers and distributors in high-risk personal injury and wrongful death litigation involving catastrophic accidents, product liability, and toxic exposures to asbestos, talcum powder, and various other chemicals and substances. Michael also has extensive litigation experience in defending lawyers, law firms, insurance brokers and agents, architects and other professionals against claims alleging malpractice, breach of contract, and fraud. He is also well-versed in defending lawsuits alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and other consumer statutory claims.
Prior to joining HPY, Michael was an associate at a large defense firm in New York City. During law school, Michael interned for The Honorable Stephen M. Limon at Suffolk County Juvenile Court in Boston, and served as an editor of the Journal of Health and Biomedical Law.
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
J.D., magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School (2012)
- Continuity Editor and Staff Member, Journal of Health and Biomedical Law
- Pro Bono Honors
- Intern, Hon. Stephen M. Limon at Suffolk County Juvenile Court in Boston
B.A., Philosophy, Politics and Law, Binghamton University (2008)
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
United States District Court for the Western District of New York