Matthew Dowling is an associate in the Chicago office of Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP, where he focuses on defending complex toxic tort, business litigation, and product liability claims. Matthew also has a broad range of experience handling employment litigation, employment disputes, and advising companies as to various employment issues.
Matthew is licensed in Illinois and has appeared in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Friends of Mt. Sinai Children's Hospital
- Super Lawyer "Rising Star," Super Lawyers Magazine (2018)
J.D., John Marshall Law School (2013)
- Executive Lead Articles Editor, The John Marshall Law Review
- Trial Advocacy Honors Council
- Moot Court Honors Council
- Dean's List
B.A., Political Science, Indiana University Bloomington (2010)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois