Jason F. Carter
Jason Carter is an associate attorney in the Atlanta office of Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP. He defends clients in a variety of litigation involving commercial disputes, product liability, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, and premises liability. Jason primarily represents businesses in the construction, transportation, and manufacturing sectors.
Before joining HPY, Jason was an associate at a highly-respected firm in Gainesville, Georgia where he defended individuals and businesses in a wide range of lawsuits. Jason began his legal career as a law clerk for three Superior Court judges. He was a pharmaceutical sales representative in the metro-Atlanta area prior to attending law school.
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Articles and publications
J.D.,University of Georgia School of Law (2010)
- Articles Editor, Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law
- Prosecutor, Third-Year Practice Act, Barrow County District Attorney's Office
- Roy V. Harris Scholarship
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Governor's Scholar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia