Douglas A. Rubel
Douglas A. Rubel resides in Raleigh, North Carolina as Of Counsel with Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP.
Mr. Rubel maintains a national litigation and counseling practice focused primarily in matters of, employment, ERISA and employee benefit claims, class action and complex litigation (including FLSA matters) and Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices.
Mr. Rubel is experienced in trials, administrative proceeding and appeals, as well as in mediations, arbitrations and other dispute resolution forums, and has extensive experience litigating and trying cases on behalf of businesses at both the federal and state trial and appellate court levels, and is often asked to serve as special counsel in litigation proceedings.
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
J.D., American University Washington College of Law (1986)
B.A., University of Minnesota (1982)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit