Dixon Cheung is an associate attorney in the Dallas office of Hawkins Parnell & Young, LLP. He focuses on defending corporations and premises owners in complex product liability, toxic tort, and environmental litigation involving exposure to asbestos, talc, and various chemicals. Dixon is involved in all phases of litigation from inception of a case through trial.
While in law school, Dixon served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Sally Montgomery in the Dallas County Courts and was a law clerk at a Houston-based civil litigation defense firm. In addition, he was an intern in the Office of U.S. Congressman Pete Sessions of Texas.
- Mandarin Chinese
- State Bar of Texas
- Jesuit Dallas Alumni Association
J.D., University of Houston Law Center (2017)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy
- Vice-Chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Member, Student Bar Association
- Research Assistant, Lawyering Skills & Strategies Department
B.A. Political Science, Baylor University (2014)
- Dean's List
- Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas